This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Friday 20 June 2008

Kicking it then and Kicking it now

I usually try not to post too often, just so you guys have a couple of days to digest each post (ever notice how I like to talk in food terms?)... But today I was double-backing up old personal drives and I found this little number!!

Oh, I cracked up. This is my sister in law, Lori from Kickit Dance Studio, which I mentioned in yesterday's post.

When she and Robert came back from doing a 6 month stint working on a cruise ship (2004), she assisted me with a few weddings.

One time we were out in Niverville, doing a wedding and the fields were so amazing, that we decided to do some impromptu headshots amidst the Canola!

Don't you just love these?

Just a few months later they FINALLY got engaged and I ended up doing their wedding in 2005.

Thanks Lori for assisting me that summer. That sure was fun!








She gets a lot of air for a little person! ;)

1 comment:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Ohhh these are gorgeous !!