This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Thursday 31 July 2008

The Assistant

Stephanie J has been assisting me for two years on and off now... I can't believe it's been that long!

She makes me laugh... She holds all my gear... She carries "The Blanket"... The Water... The Tripod... AND gets alternate angle shots here and there when I let her ;)

This past weekend she came out to John & Christine's wedding (stay tuned for that post next!) after having worked her "real" job all week, running camps at Prov, and doing whatever else she does...

So I thought it might be a good idea to do a little tribute to her...


Here she is carrying my gear:


Doing a one person dip while I test light and depth of field.


Doing the SJ land surf!


Regular SJ:


So I did some "headshots" for her in the end of the day...


LOVE that crazy hair!


Thanks SJ! You're awesome!

1 comment:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Awesome !!! She looks like a great assistant !!!