This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Wednesday 16 July 2008

Leslie & Martyn: Married! June 29, 2008!

Leslie was referred to me by one of my couples last year, Laura & Shechar, who are just incredible and smart and beautiful... So I knew that Leslie would also be amazing!

When we met, we hit it off right away. She's fun and wanted her wedding pictures to reflect that 100%.

Her day was perfect. Sunny, puffy clouds, and a lot of happiness!

Here's the happy couple hanging out at The Forks:


Faraway kisses...


The happy guy!


"Training"




Now, isn't she gorgeous?






Leslie has the most infectious laugh!


I love this shot of Martyn's dad giving him a smooch just before he goes under the Chuppah.



Thanks Leslie & Martyn for a great hot day! Watch for your slideshow coming up soon! Many many more shots to come....


Here's a shot of Joey, who assisted me on this wedding, posing as a model for the light tests before the family shots... Thanks Joey!

No comments: