This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Friday 11 July 2008

Thank You Tanya.

You know, I've said it before how much I love my job. I love the creative side of it, I love the people that I meet, who forever come into my life and forever change my life.

For example, one of those couples, Tanya and Chris have sent me 5 couples in the past year and that to me is a huge sign that they love my work. But if that wasn't enough, then last night I got an email from Tanya.

In her words:

"When I was a kid we went to this old guys house for family pictures. He was a zillion years old. Everyone referred to him as the family photographer. I would not be surprised if this guy was at our family’s funeral’s. When I think about how stunning our wedding pictures are and what wonderful memories you have preserved I can not help but feel that you are our "family photographer" I hope that you will be able to take some maternity and baby shots. We already know we want a really interesting piece for the nursery and something special for the announcements. I am very excited. This is way better than a wedding!

Until we talk again, I hope the rest of your summer is great! Don't forget to breathe.

You biggest fans
Tanya and Chris"

Here's their slideshow.

Thank You Tanya & Chris, you made my day.

No comments: