This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Wednesday 23 July 2008

TJ & Melodie: I'm so excited you two are married! July 19, 2008!

TJ & Melodie hired me two years ago!!!

They were in a wedding party in 2005 - Melodie's brother Bradley got married to Randi and that's how we met.

I remember TJ telling me that he would call me one day!! And he did! In 2006 TJ reserved his date! It's so cool when that happens... These two are so in love it's crazy...

I had the privilege of staying the reception here too, so I got to hear these amazing stories about how TJ worked out of town (he's an electrician) 12 hours a day, then drove home and worked on Melodie's home based salon for hours... Apparently he has a lot of energy!

That's why we get along so well!!! Actually TJ has so much energy that he makes me look lethargic... If that's possible.

Melodie is the absolute sweetest person, most loving and giving - the kind of person that you meet and you just want to be best friends with...

Needless to say, I cried a lot at this wedding...

I'm such a suck, I always cry at weddings, but this was like my little sister was getting married or something...

Thanks guys. I had a wonderful time with you two!

Now, onto some shots...

My assistant Joey came out to help me for this wedding and here he is holding up the wireless flash for me!



And here's the shot:


These girls were awesome and hilarious! No doubt Tannis (left) was making some joke about... who knows? She's nuts!



Here's the pretty princess...












These boys were also laughing their heads off all day!



Pipes:



Here's the whole gang!









I didn't really have to pose them... They just knew what to do! I love it when that happens!



Cheers!



Tj, my friend, you're one lucky guy!!!







At the end of the day, Tannis (of course) wanted a picture with Joey... The girls love Joey!



Tj's been waiting for this shot for 3 years! The boys were surprised when we arrived at the Park and I said "Ok, boys, shoes off and pull up your pants!" But hey, whatever TJ wants, TJ gets!





Here's me with Dan (TJ's brother). I actually don't like being in pictures, since I always make the same face...



Now, I just about fell over when I saw who the first person was on the dance floor...

Yes!!! It was Dancing Gabe! Way to go Gabe!



Thanks again TJ & Melodie. May God bless you richly in your life together! It'll be a crazy fun roller coster ride. But then again, why not?

1 comment:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Ha ha great story and even better shots !!

Nice picture of you too !!