This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Friday 11 July 2008

Ratna & Matt - annual get together with Patty, aka family session 2008!

Ratna & Matt hired me for their wedding in 2005, when I had just started out. They were referred to me by my good friend Trevor and they are also one of those people I was talking about in the previous post: They have come into my life and we've become friends over time.

In fact, once a year around the time of their anniversary (June 4, which is also my anniversary), we get together for family pictures. This year we waited until her dad came to visit from India.

The mosquitoes were nasty, but we're tough and we got some great stuff...

Thanks Ratna & Matt for the yearly adventures. You guys have become friends to me and I hope to photograph many more years of good times! Ratna, it was great to meet your dad. One of these days I'll have to venture out to visit him so he can take me on a photo safari of his homeland!!!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love them, love them, love them!!! We are very happy to call you a friend and our very own! We had such a great time shooting the pics and my dad really enjoyed meeting you too! Love, Ratna