This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Friday 11 July 2008

Jared & Michelle: STILL crazy in love & Sienna joins the scene!

Friday, the 27th of June was 2005 Wedding Couples Reunion Day! Not really, but it just happened that two couples that got married on that year had family sessions on that day.

Here's one of my all time favorite crazy couples: Jared and Michelle... Michelle has this crazy awesome dragon tattooed on her back and Jared is such a nice nice nice guy! A great looking couple too!

When I first met them it was clear as daylight that Jared was IN LOVE with Michelle. She is his goddess, his muse, his everything...

Now, when I see them together, the 3 of them, I see that Jared has a new crazy love: Sienna! He looks at her the way he looks at Michelle: in complete awe and wonderment! She's joined the likes of her DROP DEAD GORGEOUS mom in the muse category.

And she loves her daddy! Nose kisses are the best, aren't they?


I love this relationship here:


I have some shots of their wedding where Jared is making this very same face.




Oh my...





She's making a bee line for me! And my camera gear!




This is truly a gorgeous family!!! Michelle looks amazing! You should NOT look that good right after having a baby!




Here's that awe and wonderment...

I just love these guys...

No comments: