This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Monday 21 July 2008

Ivy & Ryan: Engaged and completely crazy!

Sometimes it's love at first sight.

Sometimes it's a chemical reaction that sweeps through your body and leaves you breathless.

And when all that craziness walks into my studio, I can't help but fall in love too.

That's how it was with these two. That's how it always is with all my clients.

I'm not a really laid back type of person. I'm more a type A with exclamation marks (A!!!!). It takes a crazy person to understand. So when people walk into my studio, they either LOVE me or think I'm nuts.

But I'm Brazilian and I am a little nuts.

And that's why Ivy and Ryan loved me at first encounter! I guess I'm not ashamed to say it that way!

Ivy and Ryan are so cool! And they'll be getting married next year supported by an entourage of 36 people! Yikes!

I have to say: I'm looking forward to it guys. You exude LOVE and I'm glad to be here and feed off this rush!

Ryan proposed to Ivy at Blue Diamond Farms, where they had been going strawberry picking for 5 years... It was only fitting that we capture their ENGAGEMENT session there too...

Their wedding colours are yellow and red, so we tried to incorporate that as much as we could.


This is them, naturally...










I love how fun this is!


These two love canola fields and the colours are perfect here!










Mr GQ! I love how there's an "I" embroidered on his sweater... For his Ivy girl!









More yellows and reds!



As a thank you for driving out to "Timbacktu" with them, they gave me their strawberry pickings to take home... If I had known I would have made them pick for two hours straight!!!

Thanks for everything guys! Can't wait till the wedding!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Patty, did I ever tell you how GREAT you are!? Thank you for all your effort in calming our nerves down. I love looking at the pictures because I can see how much fun and laughter we had that day last week. You totally captured our concept of what we wanted the engagement pictures to look like.

Can't wait to see you again...you crazy girl!

Ivy

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

You sound JUST like me !!!

And....... Love the images !!

Anonymous said...

Is "Timbacktu" code for Portage la Prairie? The strawberry capital of Canada? *lol*

Patty Boge. said...

Actually it's not Portage La Prairie. It's just around St Fracis Xavier... I had never been there before...