This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Thursday 31 July 2008

Christine & John: Married! July 26, 2008!

When we met it was one of those things... Love at first laugh...

We connected and we "fell in love". As in love as clients and their photographers get, I guess... When you think of it, it really is a love story... I'm there ALL DAY! I see you get dressed, meet up for the first time, I see his tears when you're walking down the aisle...

I'm essentially involved in your most intimate moments of the day!

Nope, not THOSE moments... But everything before that!

I remember Christine and John had come to see me right before The Wonderful Wedding Show in 2007 and then they ran up to me at the show and told me that they would like to book me for their wedding.

Good thing too. A million other people (I'm soooo exaggerated!) called me for their date after that and when I told Christine, she said: "A-ha! She's all mine!"

I LOVE that reaction! I told her I'd post that on my blog!

Anywho, onto the pictures! These two really hammed it up for the camera and we spent most of the day at The Forks enjoying the crazy heat!


Here they are, Christine and John, madly in love...




Sassy...


They actually got married at The St Boniface Cathedral. I've shot there MANY times, but have never been in a wedding there...

And this is the spot at The Forks where John got down on one knee...


Hot Stuff here:


The boys called this The Cover shot: (for their "Rock Band" band)








I love this one: The sun makes them squinty, I know... but this is the story of their day: It was hot and we were at the Bridge.


What a pretty pretty girl!


Lovely!


Christine, I'm glad you got me too!

Happy Marriage honey! Make the best of every single day!

No comments: